Thursday, April 9, 2009

Reflection of Logo Design-Midpoint

What significant changes has your logo gone through?
I started off with just a simple dress. Then I changed it to a dress with a person, then I decided that the most effective design would be to have the dress and to have it shaped with to a hanger on it. Another significant change that I made was to have a high heel shoe in my design so that it would represent the name “PromAtize” more.

Why did you make these changes?
I made these changes because I thought that it made my design a lot more effective and successful. I got the idea to make these changes by getting feedback from my peers, which was very helpful.

How much more work needs to go into the logo? What more do you need to do? (Please check criteria)
I think all of the work that is left to do in my design would just be to finalize it and make sure that it is the best that it can be; to put the final touches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment