Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarter 3 Self Assessment

What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?
I am most proud of my triangular tessellation. This was one of our most recent designs, and I think that I really grasped the point of the assignment and that my design turned out to be very successful. I think my strengths are being able to apply my basic knowledge that I learned from art fundamentals to my designs. Another strength of mine is that I am able to focus on an assignment and make it turn out to the best of my ability.

What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?
I would really like to work with photoshop more and being able to make my own designs, completely by myself, without asking for help. I also would like to work on my creativity. I am having a lot of trouble with the logo design, and I think that this is because I’m not that creative. When we have a design that does not have strict criteria, I seem to have a lot of trouble with it and this is because I am not that creative.

How will you make this happen?
In class, I will explore photoshop more and use different tools. I will figure out by myself which tools that will help my design be as successful as possible. I know that there are a ton of tools in photoshop and my goal is to have a wider range of knowledge with all of the tools that there are on photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment